Tuesday, September 6 · 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Location World Martial Arts Park- ChungJu 중북 충주시금릉동 610 번지 Chungju, South Korea
The World Martial Arts Festival runs from 2011.9.2 – 2011.9. 8. It showcases all of the world’s martial arts forms, as well as Korea’s traditional martial arts.
The W.A.K.O Pro World Championship event will be on 2011.9.6. It starts at 7pm and is expected to finish at 9pm.
The bus to ChungJu Terminal departs from Express Bus Terminal in Seoul. Line 3 or Line 9.
1. Proceed to the ticket counter and buy your ticket to ChungJu (충주). Be careful how you say ChungJu. There is another city that sounds the same so make sure you check your ticket and make sure the writing matches the Korean writing in the brackets above.
(6:00am~9:40pm; departs every 15~20min / est. travel time of 1hr 40min) and get off at Chungju Terminal.
2. When you arrive at ChungJu station you may use a shuttle bus or get a TAXI to World Martial Arts Park. The shuttle bus numbers you can use are Bus #403 and #413. APPROX TIME: 10mins
3. The festival will also offer a free shuttle bus.
Start time : 10:00, 11:00. 12:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00 20:00, 21:00 (every one hour/est. travel time of 10mins)
– Running route of the shuttle bus
Inter-city bus terminal > World Martial Arts Park
* Shuttle bus finish time : 21:00
* Shuttle bus pick up point : In front of inter-city bus terminal (near the taxi stand)
* shuttle bus price : free of charge
4.If you are DRIVING or using a TAXI (from ChungJu Bus Terminal) the address below will take you to Chungju Martial Arts Park.
중북 충주시금릉동 610 번지
~or you can write the Korean down below and show it to your taxi driver~
탄금축구장 또는 세계무술공 원을 입력하세요!
The last bus from ChungJu Station to Express Bus Terminal is at 11:05pm.
CHECK OUT THE PHOTOS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR MAPS, EVENT LAYOUT AND PICTURES!